BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

engkau la . sape lagi ? hahaXD

im waiting for u but , i think im just wasting my time . so i have to move on and forget about u .
And the reason why i dont accept u is now i realize that i dont want u to repeat the same thing that u have done to me before . Im sorry . i hope u stop lie to me and start be honest , MAYBE i will think about accepting u back . please go away and give back love that i had give to u . aand please go to that girl that love , she is the one who u love when im with u and she is the u love now . and i know u just pretend that u love me so that u can hurt my heart again because before this u being hurt by me kn ? HAHA . BULLSHIT LAH KAU MOTHERFUCKER !


*sorry , englinsh teruk skit .

0 comments: