BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

dear ex ,

u will always be in my heart darl . i still cant forget about u and i need u . i miss our first date kut , 5th july 2009 . remember went u wont let me go ? i just cant stop thinking about u . it really really hard to forget about u . im sorry for my stupid mistake for making u angry at me and let u go ,now when i dont have u i fill like im so stupid to let u go . i need u . i think u never realize that i always hope for u to come back to me , and forget about my stupid mistake that i have done . it suck when u are not here with me dear , i fill so lonely without u . u wrote that u miss someone named A , i dont know who is she but im hoping that is me . see how stupid i am , bodo giler syok sndri . haish . you're my certain someone that i love with all my heart,please come back to me,come back to me please! i cant do this all without you here! i love you more then words can say,you make me so happy day by day! just wish i could have you back , back in my arms once agian! i never ment to hurt you in anyway or form you just have to think i never wanted this , its all a nitemare that wont end , i need you back one more time . i dont care what they think or say cause you're still the same in my eyes as before ! i love you so much b ! please come back , back to me once again.



i hope he read this and make him come back to me :'(

0 comments: